Thursday, March 29, 2012

Big-ass survey!

Last week I blogged about opening up a discussion: What part of your marketing works, and what part doesn't.

I did a lot of thinking about it, and I just kept coming up more questions, so I decided to make a survey. I discovered a website that will allow me to make a big survey, and send it out by email, and by social networking. I'd love to 500 actors to take it - I think we'll get some really important information.

If you have any questions you'd like to see answered, let me know! I plan to make this live in one week, on April 6th, 2012.

Here are some of the questions:
Have you paid for a meet-and-greet (one time only, not a multiple week class) with an agent, a manager or casting director at a place such as Actors Connection of The Network? (mark all the answers that apply)
Do you find postcards effective? (Leading to auditions, maintaining relationships, forging new relationships)
If you do, in fact, have a voiceover demo, do you feel like the investment was worthwhile, in terms of future income?
So, you get the point.

I think together, we can come up with some smarter strategies for personal marketing.
Suggestions are welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment