Thursday, November 3, 2011

KEY audition tip. DON'T LEAVE just yet!

It happened to me again!

I had a callback for a project yesterday. It went well, but not stellar. After I left the room, I sat down and calmly checked my calendar, I played a few words on Word With Friends, I updated my audition log-book. They were still in there? Were they talking about me?

YEP!

The casting director rushed out and said, "Oh great - you're still here! Can you come back in, we want to try something..."

Then I went in again and (with new direction) - NAILED it!

Here's my tip: Do not leave an audition until the next actor is in the room, and the door is shut!


I have booked jobs because of this tip. It's a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! Luckily a casting assistant ran after me and caught me before I pulled away in my car! :)

    ReplyDelete