Saturday, November 17, 2012

Celebrity Look-a-likes

This is an esoteric piece of advice that someone told me once.  I thought of it this week when I was looking at a friend's webvideos.  She does a dead-on impersonation of a celebrity, and she looks JUST LIKE HER.

If you resemble a celebrity, you should contact their agent and offer your services.  Maybe that actor needs a on-camera sibling, or a stand-in?

How do you find their agent? Two ways:
1- pay to join IMDBPro.com, and you'll often find their information listed.
2 - contact Equity or SAG-AFRTA and ask for the membership department.  Pretend you're casting, and you have an offer for them.  They'll give you the information.

Then, send a headshot.

Okay, okay - I know this is a long-shot.  But, if I looked like a dead-on celebrity, I would definitely give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment